Rebecca Black Express

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rebecca Black Express

A forum for Rebecca Black fans!

Forum Rules

RBFan4me
    RBFan4me
    Admin

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by RBFan4me Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:40 am

BASIC RULES OF THE FORUM ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- Keep it clean in all ways. This forum should be for all ages to read.

- No spam! Do NOT re-post the same thing (or the same thing with minor changes) over and over again whether it be on the same topic, throughout several topics, or through PM. NOTE: this does not mean you can't double post (post two different messages on a thread without having the 2 separated by someone else's post) You CAN just edit your post but you don't have to.

- Don't give out personal information such as your address, your credit card number, your weekly income, etc. because I don't want to have to be blamed for someone getting robbed or killed all because of a forum post.

- Be nice to the other members. You're all Rebecca fans. "United we stand, divided we fall"

- Try not to swear. Excessive swearing is not appreciated.

- No fighting! You can strongly disagree with someone else's opinion and debate over it in a non-angry way. Please just be careful what you say. Word it so it can't come across in a hateful way. If you REALLY have a problem with another user, you can PM me before it turns into a fight and I'll come up with a solution.

- English only!!

If, under my beliefs, you break one of these rules, you will receive a warning PM. If you break a rule again, I will decide whether another warning is suitable or if some banishment time is required. Any rule breaking posts WILL BE DELETED OR EDITED WITHOUT WARNING!

If you have any questions on the rules or if you're wondering if a certain thing will break any of the rules, feel free to either post it on this thread, post it in the "Comments/Questions/Suggestions" section, or PM me.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:30 pm